Easing out of lockdown Summer 2021
As the country starts to open back up again hopefully for the last time. We have decided we are going to continue to operate behind closed gates, encouraging people to make appointments so that we have some control over who we have on the nursery. This is for the safety of our staff and our customers and to make your shopping experience as safe as possible.
The spring/summer season has been crazy for the whole landscape industry. We have experienced unprecedented sales and demand for stock which has led to far more visitors to the cash and carry selecting their own stock. Until we feel the silly season has slowed down, opening hours will be – Monday – Friday. 8am -3pm. This allows us some time to process and pick orders after visitors have left the nursery.
The cash and carry is set up as a self-service sales area where you can select and collect your own stock or arrange delivery.
We do have lateral flow tests on site and encouraging staff, even when double vaccinated, to test themselves regularly and stay at home if ill.
We will continue to comply with our COVID -19 compliance rules.
- Do not visit the nursery if you, or a household member, is unwell, shielding or have been told to self-isolate.
- Please ring at the gates.
- Reception areas have been set out so that social distancing can still be maintained.
- Do not enter the inner office at any time.
- Hand sanitiser and wipes are available at reception.
- Trollies are cleaned regularly. Please ask for wipes if you would like to clean your trolley before use.
- You can prearrange to meet your clients here but, as in normal times, we cannot accommodate your clients unless you accompany them. If they arrive without you, we will turn them away which is awkward for all parties.
- Please do not bring children or dogs. We are a working nursery so it is not safe for little people or animals to wander about. They will have to stay in your vehicle and cannot wait in the reception area.
- Although from the 19th July 2021 mask wearing and social distancing won’t be mandatory inside we would encourage people to respect staff and other customers space.
- Hot and soft drinks are available and in disposal cups or cans.
- Of course, the sweet jar is still stocked up.
Please email or phone to make an appointment.