Plants Limited June 25th Coronavirus Update
Plants Limited are trying to ensure the health and wellbeing of our customers and colleagues.
Having carefully considered the updated official advice and undertaken a risk assessment we will be taking the following actions, please read this carefully:
SELF SELECTION TAKE AWAY
We are now allowing a limited number of customers to visit the “Take Away” for those looking for inspiration or intent on selecting their own stock from the beds.
This will be strictly for established Trade Customers by appointment only and we will allocate one hour slots so have some control over how many people are on the cash and carry.
Slots will be allocated between 9.00am and 3.00 pm
This we be limited to one Customer and if prearranged their client, no Children or dogs please.
We will require that you observe all the standard social distancing rules at all times whilst on the Nursery.
Please email or telephone if you wish to book a slot and we will get back to you with availability.
We will still be operating CLICK & COLLECT for those clients knowing their requirements and also a limited Number of deliveries at present.
CLICK & COLLECT
We will be happy to pick your order for collection from items we hold in stock.
- E-mail or ring us with your order.
- We will quote what we have here in stock at that point or offer similar items.
- Once you have confirmed the order, we will pick it.
- Once the order is picked, we will contact you with a proforma and request payment over the telephone by card or bank transfer. No cash on delivery.
- Once the order has been paid for you may come to the Woodcock Lane nursery to collect.
- Our gates are closed so when you arrive please ring the office to let us know you are here.
- Please don’t come to the office we will show you where the plants are in the yard.
- We will not be able to sell you additional plants when you are on site, please do not ask.
- When you are on site please remain 2m from any other person.
- We will email all paperwork to avoid hands on cross contamination.
- The service is only available between 8.30am -3.30pm Monday -Friday we aim to do same day collection where viable.
- Please do not wander around the Nursery as this is not permitted for fear of cross contamination.
We are now offering deliveries of stock when pre-arranged however we are still following the safety measures outlined below.
- Our drivers will perform a kerb side delivery only.
- As always, we will require someone there to unload plants and check.
- If on trolleys the driver will unload these to Kerb side. (trolleys to be returned at a later date.)
- For loose plant deliveries we are suggesting our driver opens the vehicle then remains in the cab while you unload your own plants to avoid 2m range of contact.
- Where possible we will email a delivery note to the site contact who can check plants.
- The driver will not require a signature but will ask for your representative’s name and sign a copy of delivery note on your behalf.
- If there are any discrepancies, please contact the office and we will deal with them immediately.
- We are unable to accept returns once Plants have been unloaded and handled by your staff for fear of cross contamination.
- If the Driver is not satisfied that he can deliver safely maintaining recommended social distancing then he is authorised to cease the delivery and return to base.
As the situation develops, we will continually re-assess our position in line with the Official Government Advice.